IN THIS ISSUE
- Frontline Orientation
- Industry News
- Partner Portal Update
- Featured B2B Partner
- New Partners
FRONTLINE ORIENTATION – GREAT SUCCESS
Thank you to all who attended and exhibited at our Frontline Orientation.
We love being able to host this important event for our community’s frontline staff.
For those who attended and exhibited, please take a moment to fill out our survey – we appreciate your feedback.
- A recent survey shows 89% of travelers have travel plans within the next six months. Read more
- In 2022, visitor spending generated over $2 billion in economic impact to the Greater Portland region, which is 17.6% more than 2021. Read more
- According to AFAR Magazine, Gen Z travel is up 256% from 2022, and Gen Y is up 75%. -Laura Redman, Digital Content Creator, AFAR Magazine
- Meeting Food & Beverage Trends – Read more
- “Influencer technology has enabled businesses in the travel and tourism industry to target their marketing efforts more effectively.” Read more
- The Importance of Sustainable Tourism – Read more
- Destination Marketing Trends for 2023 – Read more
- The average number of daily visitors by month at Visit Portland’s Information Center is up 13% from 2022.
PARTNER PORTAL CHANGE
As a result of Partner feedback , we have revamped the Service Request page on the Partner Portal for our Tier II and III service/facilities partners. To streamline the process and make the page easier to navigate, we’ve edited and repositioned the informative columns for the open bids list (see screenshot below).
Partner Portal Pro-Tips:
- Use the “manage filters” tool to organize, add, or remove information columns displayed on your Service Request list. Doing this will effect your personal service request page.
- Double click the column header to re-arrange the order of your list.
- Respond within the individual service request to help us know you’ve addressed the piece of business and to help organize your list.
For further assistance with sales leads + service requests please contact:
Abby Warren, our Group Sales Manager, by emailing email@example.com or call 207.772.4994 ext. 227
FEATURED B2B PARTNER
Capshore Photography is a Southern Maine photography duo whose passion is creating authentic images to support brands in telling their story using both traditional and aerial drone photography.