IN THIS ISSUE
- Industry News
- Partner Pro-Tips
- Featured B2B Partner
- New Partners
- Maine Office of Tourism Q2 Tourism Stakeholder Update – click here for presentations and recordings.
- “We are better together: 33% of planners say rebuilding relationships with suppliers will shape their event planning in 2024 — a top three priority. Over three-quarters (76%) plan to work with CVBs when planning their meetings, up nine points from 2022…” -Cvent 2023 Planner Sourcing Report. Read more
- Using your Web Dashboard login, update your web-listing(s) with any changes to your business.
- Tag us in your social media posts for a chance to be featured.
- If you have a page or section on your website where you list community partners/involvement, please add a link to www.visitportland.com–the reciprocal linking between our sites is important as it helps boost SEO between the two sites. To get started, click here.
- Review the Meetings + Conventions Calendar on the Partner Portal under “Reports” to see what groups are coming to Greater Portland.
- Utilize the Post Board located on the Partner Portal to communicate with other partners, share new deals/happenings with your business, and more.
Questions? Contact us.
FEATURED B2B PARTNER
Opus Consulting is a business performance advisory firm that helps businesses and executive leadership teams transform, innovate, and accelerate their operations, creating solutions to empower businesses.