IN THIS ISSUE:
- Annual Meeting
- 2022 State Statistic
- Social Media Contest
- Cruise Ship Schedule
- New Partners
- Discounted Dues
ANNUAL MEETING – TWO WEEKS AWAY
Space is filling fast for Visit Portland’s Annual Meeting on April 11, 2023, at Holiday Inn by the Bay. From 8:30 am – 3:30 pm, network with peers, learn, and celebrate.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Marketing highlights from Visit Portland
- Updates from the Economic Development Directors of Portland, South Portland, Westbrook, Gorham, Scarborough, Cape Elizabeth, and Freeport
- 2022 visitor statistics specific for Greater Portland
- Is your business ready for the changes coming from Google Analytics?
- Tips that help your business maximize revenue
- Award presentations, including the Honorable Governor Janet Mills
GOVERNOR’S CONFERENCE ON TOURISM
The Visit Portland team attended the Maine Office of Tourism’s Governor’s Conference in Bangor. Visit Portland President + CEO Lynn Tillotson spoke as a panelist for the breakout session “Maine For All.” The conference also included the 2022 report on tourism in Maine.
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST OPPORTUNITY
We have successfully managed several social media contests for our partners. It provides the opportunity for you to maximize your business by leveraging exposure on Visit Portland’s social media channels.
- Creation of a branded carousel post for Facebook + Instagram
- Pinning a post to the top of the profile for the entirety of campaign
- Sharing posts to Instagram stories weekly
- Monitoring, replying, and filtering engagement
- Management and marketing of the overall campaign
- Winner selection and communication
There are 5 spots open for this program in 2023. Please reach out to our Media team for details on openings and timeline. First come, first served.
CRUISE SHIP 2023 SCHEDULE
With the changes happening in Bar Harbor, Portland is seeing an increase in Cruise Ships for the 2023 season. Plan ahead for this season’s cruise ship days with the live CruiseMaine calendar.