Why should Maine Maritime Museum be one of your New England destinations?
- Conveniently located 20 minutes north of Freeport; 1.2 miles off US Route 1.
- Located on a picturesque 20-acre campus along the Kennebec River.
- Friendly and knowledgeable docents provide guided tours of the unique Percy & Small Shipyard.
- Experience Victorian shipyard life in our Donnell House.
- View present-day boatbuilding techniques in our BoatShop.
- Explore Maine’s most famous fishery in the Lobstering & Maine Coast exhibit.
Seasonally, take your customers’ maritime exploration one step further with a Kennebec River cruise. On the ”From Great Ships to Lighthouses” cruise your guests will connect to Maine’s seafaring history. They can join one of our regularly scheduled cruises (Noon & 2 p.m., daily) or, better yet, let us create a charter cruise just for you.
Group Benefits and Extras:
- Complimentary admissions for driver and guide.
- Front door unloading; plenty of free bus parking.
- Lots of restrooms; air-conditioned galleries.
- Food service & dining facility at additional costs with minimum two business days notice.
For more information and to make reservations please call 207.443.1316 x0
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.