8 Birch Circle
P. (978) 837-2424
“Surf’s Inn” is perfect for making lasting memories for your family or friend getaway, with separate 2-floor sleeping arrangements. A King room with crib upstairs has a desk to allow for those “working vacation” moments, and 2 twin beds in the next door bedroom. Downstairs you’ll find a Queen room next to a larger bedroom with 2 double beds and a twin. Both floors have their own bathrooms (shower upstairs and tub/shower downstairs) and the downstairs has its own kitchenette with a mini fridge, microwave and Keurig coffee maker. In addition, there’s a recreational room with a foose ball table along with additional large screen TVs.
Just updated, you’ll enjoy using the comfortable central air conditioning system and a well-appointed kitchen with an outside patio for grilling. With the free Wi-Fi and large flat-screen TV, come on in and relax.
What’s nearby “Surf’s Inn”:
– A short walk to downtown Ogunquit, you’ll find an incredible breadth of local restaurants including Greenery Café (breakfast, lunch or brunch), Front Porch Piano Bar, Black Sushi, That Place, and So Zap Thai.
– Close to the fabulous Leavitt Theater offers live entertainment, movies, and music!
– A leisurely stroll along Marginal Way to the picturesque Perkins Cove harbor.
– Trek off to the Pickleball and Tennis courts nearby at Agamenticus Park.
– 3-mile beach alongside a river providing surfing, boogie boarding, bocce ball, beach volleyball, kayaking, paddle boarding and crabbing opportunities.
- Number of Sleeping Rooms: 4
- Max Capacity: 11
- Beach Chairs + Towels
- Central AC
- Full Kitchen
- Parking for 4 Vehicles
- Water Access