We walk at your pace (walking tours) or drive slowly enough to see the sights. See spectacular views, learn about historical places, people, and events, and discover why Portland is on so many lists of great places to visit and live.
Select from such popular favorites as:
- “Beyond the Old Port” a two-hour walking tour covering much of historic Portland, scenic vistas of Casco Bay, music, arts, food, and beverage.
- “Portland on Tap” a three-and-a-half hour tour through Portland’s conflicted history with alcohol, up to Portland’s present status as one of the top cities in the world for craft beer fans. Includes stops in multiple tasting rooms: beer, mead, wine, and spirits are all options.
- “Lighthouse Tour” a two-hour driving tour visiting Portland Breakwater Light, Spring Point Light and the Portland Head Light.
- Or customize your own walking or driving tour.
- All tours are available year-round and can be customized to your interests.
- Portland Maine Walking Tours will help you make the most of your time in one of the “coolest small cities” (GQ) in the US.