Learn about places of interest to visit and many little known facts about the city that is nicknamed “The Phoenix.” Then, hold onto your tail feathers as we DRIVE into the waters of Casco Bay to view Portland’s working waterfront, Calendar Islands and marine wildlife. This is Maine sightseeing at it’s best!
If you have a group of 20 or more (excluding toddlers) interested in joining us for this fun historical adventure of Portland and would like more information.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Call us: 207-774-3825 (DUCK)
Things To Know:
- The vessel seats 36 people
- Groups & Charter Rates may include 5-10% Guide Gratuity Alternate Pick-up/Drop-off Location Fee: Please inquire
- Charters require a 50% non-refundable deposit at time of confirmation.
- Payment in full is required one week prior your tour.
- A group headcount and final payment is due one week prior to reservation date.
- Visa, MasterCard, Cash or Check.