The Maine Innkeepers Association represents nearly 600 lodging properties of all sizes and types across Maine. The Association’s mission is to improve, promote and protect the welfare of the lodging industry in Maine. The Association is proud to represent the state’s lodging industry, which plays the pivotal role in the state’s broader tourism industry. We are a leading provider of tourism information to both Maine’s lodging industry and its visitors. Search our database for Inns, B&Bs, Motels, Cottages, Resorts and Sporting Camps.
The Mission of the Maine Restaurant Association is to Represent, Promote and Educate the food service industry of Maine. The Purpose of the Maine Restaurant Association is to:
- Promote the common business and professional interests of those engaged in the restaurant / prepared food service industry.
- Offer a range of member services.
- Represent the industry on a national, state, and local level.
- Raise the level of professionalism within the industry through education and promotion of foodservice as a career. Cooperate with other trade associations, industries and organizations that promote dining out and tourism.
- Foster and maintain mutually beneficial professional and personal relationships among all categories of members.