We can help you with all your step-on guide needs for Maine.
Portland, Maine: 1 1/2 or 2 hour guided tour of Portland historic areas including the Old Port waterfront, Eastern Prom with sea captain homes overlooking Casco Bay, drive through historic neighborhoods, past Longfellow’s boyhood home and the elegant Victoria Mansion.
Portland Head Lighthouse Photo Stop: There is a recently-instituted fee for motorcoach admission to the park. To include a photo stop at Portland Head Lighthouse & Fort Williams admission.
Kennebunkport: 2 hour tour of Kennebunk and Kennebunkport. Drive past the sandy beaches and rocky coastline, past the George Bush estate at Walker’s Point, hear the history of these shipbuilding towns and the legend of the Wedding Cake House. You’ll also visit the seaside Franciscan Monastery with its beautiful landscaping, outdoor shrines and chapel.
Boothbay Harbor: 1 1/2 hour tour of Boothbay Harbor highlights. Learn the local history and folklore of this bustling seaside community of the harbor.
Acadia National Park: 2 1/2 hour guided tour of Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park.
10 Reasons To Call Maine Tour Connection:
1. Unique and unusual product development.
2. Detailed routings and timing for every tour.
3. 24-hour on call tour assistance.
4.TMTC carries liability insurance.
5. Knowledgeable and friendly step on guides enhance tour programs.
6. One phone call to TMTC allows you more time to sell to your groups or individuals.
7. One deposit and payment to TMTC saves you accounting time and banking costs.
8. One rooming list to TMTC saves you multiple vendor tracking.
9. More time for you to focus on customer development and leads.
10. You get to work with the Lobsterettes!