On our open-air trolley, we’ll tour the charming downtown, the stately West End and the cobblestone streets of the Old Port as we make our way to Portland Head Light-Maine’s oldest and most photographed lighthouse. On both the Harbor Cruise and our Sunset Cruise we’ll travel the gentle waters of Casco Bay while enjoying views of the inner bay islands, historical forts, scenic lighthouses, seals and sea birds.
Maximize your time in Portland and combine a trolley and boat tour for a memorable Land and Sea adventure! Our fully narrated tours depart daily from Long Wharf in the heart of the Old Port from May through October.
Book now at portlanddiscovery.com
- Providing tours of Portland and Casco Bay for over 20 years
- Winner of Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 5 years in a row
- Friendly, attentive staff consistently provides service excellence
- Group tours and private charters available by land and sea
- Convenient location in the heart of the Old Port
- Find us at 170 Commercial Street (Look for the blue and white building that says “Long Wharf” on top)
COVID-19 Message: Portland Discovery Land & Sea will not be opening for the 2020 season.