We have 30 Kilometers of trails that are perfect for a mountain bike excursion, challenging trail run or leisurely hike. These same trails become the ultimate winter destination for Nordic Skiing and Snowshoeing. The one-acre perennial, herb and vegetable Garden at Pineland Farms is a wonderful place to stroll along a quarter-mile of paved walkways, picnic on the lawn beneath the shade of an apple tree, or simply sit on the Adirondack swing and enjoy the fragrant air.
While you are here, stop by the Market for the freshest produce, cheese, and meats right from the farm, as well as a great selection of Maine made products and gifts, gourmet foods, and huge selection of wines and craft beer. You can also pick your own strawberries and raspberries at our produce farm on Mayall Road.
Open 7 days a week, closed holidays.
The Market: Mon-Fri: 7:30am-6pm – Sat & Sun: 8am-6pm
Valley Farm: 10am to 4pm
Equestrian Center: 8am to 1pm
With activities and sights for everyone, Pineland Farms is a must-see on your next vacation or getaway.
- Trails are open for hiking, running and walking during the spring, summer and fall, and cross country skiing during the winter (trail pass fees apply in winter months).
- Our fields and forests provide excellent habitat for birds, so bring your binoculars for some great bird watching opportunities.
- The Garden at Pineland Farms is open May through November, from dawn to dusk. It was recently named one of the top ten favorite public gardens in People Places & Plants magazine. The Garden is also a great place for a picnic.
- Our pond on Route 231 is stocked for fishing (you’ll need a license) and is maintained for skating when weather permits.
- Tennis courts are open from dawn to dusk during the spring, summer and fall
- Commons Kitchen, a creative cafe located in The Commons Building here at Pineland Farms, is run by The Black Tie Co. and highlights all of our own produce, cheeses, and meats, as well as other local favorites in their delicious menu items. Commons Kitchen is open Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 1:30pm.
- A self-guided walking tour of the campus is available – ask for a brochure at the Welcome Center.
- For a small fee, biking trails and orienteering are also available.
- Late June-August Pick-Pick-Your own strawberries, peas, blueberries and raspberries at the Produce Division 752 Mayall Road New Gloucester, Maine.