We have 30 Kilometers of trails that are perfect for a mountain bike excursion, challenging trail run or leisurely hike. These same trails become the ultimate winter destination for Nordic Skiing and Snowshoeing. The one-acre perennial, herb and vegetable Garden at Pineland Farms is a wonderful place to stroll along a quarter-mile of paved walkways, picnic on the lawn beneath the shade of an apple tree, or simply sit on the Adirondack swing and enjoy the fragrant air.
While you are here, stop by the Market for the freshest produce, cheese, and meats right from the farm, as well as a great selection of Maine made products and gifts, gourmet foods, and huge selection of wines and craft beer. You can also pick your own strawberries and raspberries at our produce farm on Mayall Road.
We offer 2 hour farm passes daily for $6 per person- pre-register online. A farm pass gives you access to a self-guided tour of the dairy barns and family farmyard. Where you can meet our Holsteins and our many farmyard friends like chickens, goats, sheep, ponies, pigs, peafowl, and more!
Our Outdoor & Fitness Center offers a variety of indoor activities year-round. Enjoy candlepin bowling and open gym activities such as pickleball, basketball, volleyball, and more for all ages. Purchase gear for outdoor recreation activities like disc golf or xc skiing as well as passes and rentals for disc golf, mountain biking, orienteering, xc skiing, snowshoeing, and fat biking. The Outdoor & Fitness Center at Pineland Farms is your one-stop shop for all things recreation and fitness!
Open 7 days a week, closed holidays.
The Market: Mon-Fri: 7:30am-6pm – Sat & Sun: 8am-6pm
With activities and sights for everyone, Pineland Farms is a must-see on your next vacation or getaway.
• Trails are open for hiking, running and walking during the spring, summer and fall, and cross country skiing during the winter (trail pass fees apply in winter months).
• Our fields and forests provide excellent habitat for birds, so bring your binoculars for some great bird watching opportunities.
• The Garden at Pineland Farms is open May through November, from dawn to dusk. It was recently named one of the top ten favorite public gardens in People Places & Plants magazine. The Garden is also a great place for a picnic.
• Our pond on Route 231 is stocked for fishing (you’ll need a license).
• Tennis courts are open from dawn to dusk during the spring, summer and fall
• A self-guided walking tour of the campus is available – ask for a brochure at the Welcome Center.
• Free ice skating and sledding in winter!
• For a small fee, biking trails and orienteering are also available.
• Late June-August Pick-Pick-Your own strawberries, peas, blueberries and raspberries at the Produce Division 752 Mayall Road New Gloucester, Maine.