Why should Maine Maritime Museum be one of your New England destinations?
- Conveniently located 20 minutes north of Freeport; 1.2 miles off US Route 1.
- Located on a picturesque 20-acre campus along the Kennebec River.
- Friendly and knowledgeable docents provide guided tours of the unique Percy & Small Shipyard.
- Visitors can experience Victorian shipyard life in our Donnell House.
- View present-day boatbuilding techniques in our BoatShop.
- Explore Maine’s most famous fishery in the Lobstering & Maine Coast exhibit.
- Open Daily