The Kennebunkport Captains Collection (KCC) is a piece of living history—firmly rooted in the culture and tradition of Kennebunkport. KCC is a modern collection of four historic Maine homes formerly owned by leading sea captains. The mansions of the Captains Collection are among the oldest in Kennebunkport’s historic district. These stately homes have passed through generations of Kennebunkport’s seafaring families, and have been reunited as a luxury boutique experience that captures the history and spirit of the iconic Maine seaport.
Whichever house is your favorite, you’ll enjoy intimate hideaways and lively gathering spots, plush bedding and fine linens, soaking tubs, working fireplaces, and original art. Featuring a total of 45 rooms (some pet-friendly), KCC offers a grand drawing room, gardens, a spa, and a highly curated retail experience.
The collection of homes is yours to explore. Join us at the mansion for breakfast in the garden or relaxing treatments at the spa. And when you want to explore, we are steps away from local shops and restaurants at the harbor, and a short ride away from some of Maine’s finest beaches.
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Working Fireplaces in (almost all) guest rooms
- Private baths with walk-in showers and/or soaking tubs
- Original art in every room
- Pet-friendly rooms available
- LED Smart TVs
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
- King / queen beds with plush bedding and fine linens
- Non-allergenic pillows and comforters
- Serta Presidential Pillowtop mattresses
- Lush, thick towels & robes
- Lather brand shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and hand cream
- Individually-controlled heat and AC in every guest room
- Mini-fridges in guest rooms, or common area refrigeration for guest use
- Personalized concierge services
- Hair dryers
- Wine glasses & corkscrew
- Beach chairs
- EV charging stations complimentary to guests