Capture a Winter Wonderland Moment in Greater Portland, Maine?
Submit photos and share your stories below!
Thank you to everyone who participated in our first photo contest of the year! We had so much fun we are bringing it back—this time with a twist! Give us snowy seascapes and downtown flurries. Whether you are a photographer, a visitor, or a local business…we want to see your favorite winter moments captured on camera.
Same rules, just even more fun with a fall of snow! We represent a variety of area towns in addition to Portland, Maine, so we can’t wait to see how you showcase the region.
Complete the form below to enter!
Photo contest is now closed. We are making our selections and winners will be announced shortly.
Winners of both photo contests will be announced in April.
- Anyone who has taken a photo of the region is eligible to participate!
- That means, photographers, residents, visitors, and local businesses alike can share and submit photos.
- Selected submissions will be paid $50 per photo for the region’s full use and full rights without any restrictions.
- Those who submit entries will be encouraged to follow us @visitportland on Facebook and Instagram for the
opportunity to see your photo live and shared with others.
- Submissions will be reviewed by Visit Portland Staff and selected for use across our marketing efforts—from print and publications to online and social media.
Photo Contest Submission Form
Submit your photo for a chance to be featured across Visit Portland, Maine’s Marketing Initiatives. Bring on the food photos, public art instillations, and outdoor adventures! Questions? Reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting the form below you will be automatically added to our Insider newsletter; you can easily unsubscribe at any time.