Have you snapped a sensational photo of Greater Portland, Maine?
Submit photos and share your stories below!
Oh, snap! Visit Portland is having a photo contest. If you’ve taken a photo of the Greater Portland region—from the Scarborough marsh to the rocky coast of Cape Elizabeth and beyond—we want to see! We represent a variety of area towns in addition to Portland, Maine, so we can’t wait to see you showcase the region.
Complete the form below to enter!
Photo contest begins on November 1, 2021 and ends on January 31, 2022
- Anyone who has taken a photo of the region is eligible to participate!
- That means, photographers, residents, visitors, and local businesses alike can share and submit photos.
- Selected submissions will be paid $50 per photo for the region’s full use and full rights without any restrictions.
- Those who submit entries will be encouraged to follow us @visitportland on Facebook and Instagram for the
opportunity to see your photo live and shared with others.
- Submissions will be reviewed by Visit Portland Staff and selected for use across our marketing efforts—from print and publications to online and social media.
Photo Contest Submission Form
Submit your photo for a chance to be featured across Visit Portland, Maine’s Marketing Initiatives. Bring on the food photos, public art instillations, and outdoor adventures! Questions? Reach out to us: email@example.com
By submitting the form below you will be automatically added to our Insider newsletter; you can easily unsubscribe at any time.