This event has passed.
About the Event
Saturday, May 28 – Sunday, October 16
- Please buy tickets ahead of time! Reserve your tour on Eventbrite if possible. If not, please have exact change unless you’d like to donate the extra to cemetery conservation work.
- Tours leave from the Congress Street gate.
- Tickets are $10, students and seniors (62+) $5, children under 12 are free.
- Tours last up to 1 hour.
- Wear appropriate layers and sun protection — the wind is always a bit stronger on the hill! The terrain is uneven, and there is very little shade.
- Proceeds go to Spirits Alive to maintain the landscape and conserve Eastern Cemetery’s stones.