Kennebunkport, Maine 04046 United States
Admission to this magical event includes:
* Elsa and Spiderman will be visiting 11AM-3PM!
* Costume Contests for prizes, 12PM!
* Create your own crowns & tiaras, wands, knight & superhero shields, and picture frames! (One craft of your choice is included in each admission–additional crafts for a donation!)
* A Royal Treasure Hunt!
* Superhero Training Camp!
* Antique trolley rides on our private railroad from 10AM-4PM!
* Access to our regular Museum exhibits and displays!
Admission (Members & Non-Members):
Children ages 3-5, $5.00
Children ages 6-15, $9.50
Children at Heart (ages 16+), $12.00
Seniors (ages 60+), $10.00
Children 2 and under: Free!
Super snacks and lunch items will be available on site for purchase. Guests can also pack a lunch and enjoy our picnic areas around the property!
We anticipate Superhero and Royalty Day will be very popular; guests are encouraged to pre-purchase tickets. Tickets will be sold online at one-hour increments, and guests are welcome to stay the entire day!
The Museum closes at 5:00PM.