|Farm to Table
Valid January 29, 2013 through October 6, 2013
Chebeague Island Inn Restaurant, Chebeague Island, ME
Chebeague Island Inn is a beautifully restored 1920's hotel on one of Maine's most picturesque islands, offering a quiet, elegant, and uniquely Maine setting free of distractions. Recognized as one of...
Nothing says fresh like the daily garden deliveries to the Inn’s kitchen from Chebeague Island’s own Second Wind Farm. The Inn prides itself on supporting local farmers and fishermen, and we encourage our guests to meet them! Amble through the gardens, learn about island farming and sample some fresh produce. When it’s all over come back to the Inn for dinner to see how Executive Chef Rowe transforms the fresh ingredients into spectacular culinary creations.
Our Farm to Table Package Includes:
• Two nights luxury lodging in one of our double occupancy rooms
• Gourmet breakfast daily
• Afternoon tea and house-made pastries daily
• Guided tour of Second Wind Farm, the island farm where the Inn gets selected produce
• Box lunch and bottle of Oyster River Wine - The Villager Seyval Blanc, ME N.V.
• Three-course dinner for two featuring produce from Second Wind Far
Packages priced per person based on double occupancy, with a two-night minimum Not inclusive of tax or service charge.
How to book
For reservations, visit www.chebeagueislandinn.com or call us at 207.846.5155